Saturday, October 08, 2005
Comments:
<< Home
Why should you be selected to be a criminal defense attorney at The Legal Aid Society?
I want to be a public defender. I am very dedicated to becoming a public defender and my resume is a reflection of that. But most importantly, I am going to be a very good public defender. I think my credentials reflect that and I know that all of my references will say the same. And if anyone ever fit the bill to be a public defender, it’s probably me. I am an angry white Italian-Jewish male. I am twenty-seven years old and single with no prospects. I swear incessantly. I drink heavily. And if I had been born into a poorer background, chances are that I would be seeking the services of a public defender rather than trying to become one.
Post a Comment
I want to be a public defender. I am very dedicated to becoming a public defender and my resume is a reflection of that. But most importantly, I am going to be a very good public defender. I think my credentials reflect that and I know that all of my references will say the same. And if anyone ever fit the bill to be a public defender, it’s probably me. I am an angry white Italian-Jewish male. I am twenty-seven years old and single with no prospects. I swear incessantly. I drink heavily. And if I had been born into a poorer background, chances are that I would be seeking the services of a public defender rather than trying to become one.
<< Home


